Advantage contains several other useful features, including:
• Bookmarks: Lets the user set “bookmarks”
in a spreadsheet, allowing them to jump to a bookmarked cell
or range using a specific shortcut key.
• Bookmark Comparison: Compares the
formulae in two different cell ranges (which may or may not
be in the same worksheet or workbook). This can be useful
when checking for formula consistency in
repetitive spreadsheets, e.g., checking that the depreciation
formulae are the same for several different assets.
• List Names: Lists all the range
names in a spreadsheet.
• Color Precedents / Dependents: Finds
all the cells dependent on (or that are precedent to) a group
• Nested IF Display: Untangles complicated
nested IF functions, making them easier to interpret (and
thus helping the user detect errors).
• Show Dependent Arrows: Shows the
“Trace Dependents” arrows for every cell that
is selected, allowing you to quickly see which cells
are referred to (much easier than clicking on the
“Trace Dependents” button for every single cell).
• Find Error Source: Locates the cell
that is the ultimate source of the error value (#DIV/0!, #VALUE!,
etc) in a given cell.